Detailed Narrative Description of Project:
The project involved the detailed design of a portion of Phase I covering an area of about 450 hectares. The project featured industrial lots with sizes ranging from 0.50 to 4.0 ha., internal road network, storm drainage and flood control system, water supply and fire protection system, sewerage system consisting of a sewerage treatment plan and network of sewage pipes and service manholes wherein wastewater is conveyed by gravity, and power supply system consisting of a substation supporting a demand of 90 MW and a network of power distribution lines.
Detailed Description of Actual Services Provided:
1. Site grading and earthwork volume analysis;
2. Internal road network design;
3. Storm drainage system design;
4. Water distribution and fire protection system design;
5. Sewerage system design;
6. Design of pumping water and sewerage treatment and storage facilities; and
7. Preparation of construction plans; technical specifications; cost estimates; tender documents and design report.