DOHA WEST SEWERAGE TREATMENT WORKS AND OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE SUPERVISION OF SEWAGE TREATMENT WORKS PROJECT
Detailed Narrative Description of Project:
The first component of the project, which was completed in October 2010, involves overall project management, review of the EPC Contractor's designs, and site supervision during construction and commissioning of the Doha West Sewage Treatment Plant and Works. The second component (annexure to the first contract) involves construction of extensions to the Doha West Sewerage Treatment Plant together with refurbishment of the existing works as well as conduct of operation and maintenance supervision.
Detailed Description of Actual Services Provided:
1. Monitoring of progress on the project versus the programme during the execution of the works;
2. Preparation of progress reports on a weekly/monthly and quarterly basis;
3. Interpretation of programme outputs and interrogating results as required;
4. Advising on the impacts of any delays or acceleration of the project,
5. Preparation of site drawings, plans, maps and engineering drawings including development of sketches provided by other team members;
6. Monitoring and checking of the Contractor’s site activities to ensure that the works are constructed in a safe manner, in accordance with the approved Method Statements and in compliance with the Specification for the Civil Works Construction; and
7. Conduct of site inspections and checking of any non-conformities and recommendation of appropriate actions and measures.
Categories: SewerageClient: PKII was a sub-consultant of Nippon Koei for the Public Works Authority, QatarDate: FEBRUARY 2006 - NOVEMBER 2013Country: QatarLocation: DohaRegion: Middle East